New upcoming event - Wednesday, June 26th at 7:00 pm - Group Sing will be singing along to music from "West Side Story". Come join the fun!
Where has June gone! Here's just a peek at some of the fun thing to participate in at the Senior Center the week of June 17 to June 21!
- Monday, June 17th at 1:30 pm -Monday Movie Matinee: This month's movie is "Silver Lining Playbook"
- Monday, June 17th- Registration Deadline for the following: Introduction to Excel
- Tuesday, June 18th at 5:00 pm - Commission on Disability Meeting. Open to the Public
- Wednesday, June 19th at 9:40 am- Foot Care Clinic Register in advance. Fee $25.00
- Thursday, June 20th - 1:00 pm - TRIAD Meeting
The staff of the Senior Center wish to thank all those who support the Senior Center and all those who visit and participate in the programs and activities!
Hope to see you at the Senior Center. Until next week, enjoy!
Keep liking us on Facebook, read Elder Vision for more information, and pass the information along to your friends.
Thank you to everyone who joined us at the 19th Annual "Party in the Park" which was held on Wed. June 12th. We were honored to have 2 Centenarians with us to celebrate! Hope to see you again at the 20th "Party in the Park" in 2014.
- Join us at the Senior Center on Tuesday, June 25th from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm for a New to Medicare Information Meeting This presentation is open to ALL Seniors
- Come discuss the potential health benefits of coffee and chocolate on Thursday, June 27th at 1:00 pm. Chocolate and Coffee sampling provided. Open to all Seniors. Please register. No fee.
- CISA Farm Share application deadline is approaching. The deadline is Friday, June 14th, 2013 Click here to print out the application and bring it down or mail it to the Northampton Council on Aging & Senior Center, 67 Conz St., Northampton, MA 01060
- Annual Ceil Goral Tag Sale - Saturday, July 27th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm More details to follow
Are you a Florence Savings Bank customer? You can support the Senior Center by filling out this ballot and dropping off (or mailing) it to any FSB or the Northampton Senior Center. Each year Florence Savings Bank donates $50,000 to local non-profit organizations, with your vote the Senior Center can continue to receive support through this program!
Click here to print the registration packet for Fitness Center.