Social Events & Activities
Health & Fitness
Music & Dance
Writing & Reading
Senior Center Class Policies
• Payment is due at the time of registration.
• We cannot accept $100 bills.
• Unless the class is cancelled by the NCOA, there are no refunds once a registration is made.
• Make checks payable to: Northampton Council on Aging or NCOA. Please indicate what the payment is for. We do not encourage cash being sent through mail.
• Participants must sign a liability waiver form for the City of Northampton if required for enrollment in a particular class/program.
• For some classes, a one time trial class may be paid for on a single basis.
• In some cases, mid-month newcomers may pay for a portion of a month, otherwise participants must pay for each month in full. No drop-ins.
• Instructors will not charge for holidays or scheduled days off.
• Unless otherwise noted, if a refund is made there is a $4 service fee.